What are Babor Ultrasonic waves?
Babor Ultrasonic waves are vibrations that are above the hearing threshold for the human ear, so higher than 20,000 Hz. Ultrasonic waves occur when high-frequency electrical vibrations are changed into mechanical vibrations. Ultrasonic waves extend in the soft parts of the body. The energy brought into the body results in that every particle of the body being treated with ultrasonic waves is set in vibration. In this process a part of the absorbed energy is converted into heat.
This is an extra booster for your skin that can be used with every facial treatment.
Ultrasonic wave treatments are therefore suitable for the following skin images / conditions
- Loss of tension and elasticity
- blemished skin
- Exhausted, tired, poorly perfused skin
- Couperose / telangiectastia
- Improved absorption of active ingredients
- Relaxation for the muscles
- Atrophic scars / acne scars
In general, the following effects of ultrasonic waves are distinguished;
Influence on biological structures through rapid pressure change.
The micro-massage with depth of action:
- Promotes cell metabolism, blood circulation and oxygen supply
- Accelerates the exchange of the metabolic products
- Increases the permeability of the skin
- Stimulates the activity of the fibroblasts in the connective tissue
By absorption the energy of the ultrasonic waves is changed into heat.
Due to the temperature rise, depending on the frequency and intensity of the ultrasonic waves.
- Promotion of blood flow
- Disconnection of the vessels
- Activation of the metabolism
- Promote the lymph flow